This will be a very easy project for someone that is very good with Adobe Acrobat (for PDF's). If you are new to RAC and can do this fast, at a low cost and do a good job, I will give you a 10 and say good things about your work.
I had selected someone to do this project yesterday and they did not respond back after I selected them so I closed the project and am re-doing it.
**_Scope of Work_**
I have a PDF brochure that was made for a friend of mine and it is too big and can not be sent via email to anyone. I would like it to be:
1. re-done and made into a size that is aprox 1 or 2 meg in size.
2. made so. . .when the receiver opens the .pdf., it should fill the adobe window and the right size so it does not need the viewer to change any settings.
3. made so we done not loose the quality of the original .pdf when the modification is made.
I have attached the file to this bid request. It is over 50 meg.
If you have questions, I can explain in more detail. This project needs to be done very fast.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Adobe Acrobat, IE Firefox