I am in need of 3 simple but instructive cocktail making videos (cocktails made by building directly to the glass), each made with 2 different languages (only texts, no vocal audio required) and a plain video without any instructive texts. I will need a good quality (preferrably HD) + web quality (~320x200) of each video.
This needs to be done very quickly! I would like to get it done in 24hrs.
What you need to do:
- choose three different cocktails from the file attached (all the cocktails made by building directly to the glass)
- make a video showing the making of each of the cocktails (no speaking, public domain background music allowed)
- add the instructive texts (=name of the cocktail, ingredients) in two different language (translations inside the attached file)
- deliver me totally 15 video clip files (3 cocktails x 2 languages x 2 qualities + plain good quality video files of each cocktail)
Note: do not make the brands visible on the video!
I will appreciate:
- professional quality of videos
- nice and neat background (if any)
- no faces needed to be shown (hands enough, I prefer female, but definitely not necessary)
- professional touch at making cocktails (garnish not necessary, but can be added)
This is a start of a bigger project and if you do a good job, I will need more cocktail videos later (also more complicated and can pay more).
When bidding, please tell me about the video quality, professional experience on video making and professional experience on cocktail making.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MPEG on web quality video clips
WMV on good quality video clips