Art Stream is a digital art service and distribution platform containing a large selection of “feel good” digital artworks (mainly natural pictures - landscapes) that are shown in pre-installed digital frames in Public Hospitals:
- in patient's rooms providing patients with a high quality digital art service that includes real-time change of content using their device of preference (tablet, mobile) having beneficial effects on their blood pressure, heart rate, depression, anxiety and stress.
- in the common area creating a delightful environment and reducing the levels of stress and blood pressure among Hospital staff and patients as well.
Current problems identified:
- High installation and change costs & High cost of art pieces --> HIGH OPERATIONAL COSTS
- Limited art selection making the place uncomfortable and uninspiring not helping to facilitate a healing environment & No interaction between patient and art (patients can't select art and are not “in control”) --> UNPLEASANT AND MONOTONOUS ENVIRONMENT
- High staff absence caused by stress – double the normal average in private companies --> HIGH RESOURCES COSTS?
Our solution provides:
1. Low installation and access costs --> FLEXIBILITY / LOW OPERATIONAL COSTS
2. Huge selection of art and photography screened by health professionals & Facilitating a comfortable and healing environment in Hospitals & Patient-art interaction (patient is at the center) --> PLEASANT ENVIRONMENT / GOOD FEELING
3. Art speeds up the recovery process thereby saving significant resources & Less absence among hospital staff again leading to significant resource savings by hospitals --> EFFICIENCY / LOW RESOURCES COSTS?
Please, follow - more or less - the example we created to show the concept to Hotels that is attached here:
[url removed, login to view]