We are looking for a videographer in Asia to shoot footage of impoverished children and their surroundings. We will be editing this footage with images from other impoverished cities around the world.
We are non-profit organization producing a short promotional video to help children all over the world, particularly with food, education, and dignity. The tone of the video is positive inspiring and not intended to provoke guilt.
We require the following images from an impoverished neighborhood(s).
- establishing shot - shot of the community (main street)
- kids in environment scene
- kids eating
- kids' feet
- kids with family
- street signs
- housing & living conditions
- local corner stores (colmado / bodega)
- kids' faces (all emotions, sad, pensive, worried, happy, etc.)
- schools & kids actually engaged in activities
- kids walking to and from school
All scenes should be shot in HD1080 at 30 frames per second and have:
Wide, Medium, and Tight shots of each scene
Push and Pulls
at least 2mins per shot