I need a videographer to accompany me to a Physical Therapy clinic at which a medical device I have invented and am bringing to market will be used with patients. You will film the patients and therapists while it is used, gathering tasteful shots that feature the device they are using (I will provide greater detail in person). I may also ask you to film a few short interviews. You must have experience, past works to show me, and equipment that can film in professional industry-standard file formats for future editing and post-prod.
I ask the following:
1) you are fluent in English
2) you are talented at what you do
3) your schedule is highly flexible on 8/10, 8/11, 8/12, 8/13, and 8/14. I will likely only need you on 8/10 (morning and afternoon) and 8/11 (morning), but the schedule is still tentative. I will have a more concrete schedule as the time gets closer (I apologize)
4) you are willing to sign a non-disclosure, and sign over rights to all of the collected footage to me in the file format(s) I ask...uncompressed high-def
5) you will work for an hourly wage
Aside from these needs, I am flexible and will be easy to work with. I will want to skype before we agree to anything to flesh out all the details and get to know you a bit.