An opportunity has become available to join a business team as a Business Co-ordinator to a Director. The successful applicant will be responsible for organising and effectively managing the team under Director's supervision. You will also be expected to:
• Work closely with internal and external members of the team
• Produce daily report of performance of the other employees.
• Lead on regular diary planning meetings with the Director's Business Manager, providing updates on the status of actions relevant to the Director's requirements
• Overall responsibility for office administration, working with all the team to ensure that the office systems are adequate and functioning and people are doing their responsibilities.
• Dealing with emails and supporting other members, when needed.
The successful candidate must have very good English (native or near native). They must also have excellent verbal, written and professional skills, as well as advanced keyboard skills. It is essential that the successful candidate has the skills needed to manage aspects of office organisation and management to ensure effective working for line manager & team.