My current Virtual Assistant (VA) has taken a non-VA day job, so I need a new VA.
I am looking for a long term, part-time VA. Hours will vary depending on my current projects, but will generally be in the range of 3-5 hours per week. For **this** bid request, please bid based on a **10 hour trial****.** Once the 10 hours have been consumed, if you have performed well, I would ask you to stay on as my permanent part-time VA, at the same hourly rate.
Since the VA tasks will include significant communication requirements, please bid **only** if you are a highly fluent native English speaker, available during business hours, with a clear telephone connection (preferably a North American land-line).
Typical responsibilities would include:
* Contacting local businesses and associations with various requests for information, placing orders, appointment bookings, etc.
* Online research into various IT and software industry topics
* Personal VA tasks such as reminders, appointment bookings, research on hobbies, etc.
* Light proofreading/editing
* Excel, Word, and PowerPoint 2007
* 100% fluent English speakers only please! You must be able to write well and communicate very fluently.
* You must have a clear phone connection (preferably a land-line in North America)
* Must have Windows XP or Vista with Office 2007 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Must be generally available during typical business hours, Central time
* Must be able to account for and report your time to me every day you work on a task for me.
* I will pay for actual time spent only, no rounding. (i.e., by the minute).
If you do not meet any of the above requirements, but still feel you are the best person for the job, please be very specific in your bid when describing your qualifications, to avoid misunderstandings and possible arbitration.