- You need to know how to find and hire the best resources. You will be assigned to hire expert resources to complete tasks, so you need a very good sense on evaluating who would be the best resource for a given task. Below is a typical list of resources needed that you will need to find, hire and manage. To clarify, you must not do these tasks yourself, but hire the right resources and manage the project from start to finish.
- I am looking for a project coordinator that will liaise with specific resources to ensure tasks get done in high-quality and that meet the deadlines.
- You must be highly organized and self-sufficient. You must be very efficient and be someone who "just gets it".
- We will probably talk once a day to check on your progress and for you to take details about open tasks from me.
- Perfect English is important. I'd like to interview you on Skype before hiring you.
- I am looking for a long-term relationship (monthly rate preferred).
- Here's a list of typical resources, activities and outputs. You would be in charge of hiring the right resources, assigning the tasks, ensuring progress as well as the final output and meeting deadlines.
- Typical Resources Needed -
Lead generation call/phone experts
- Typical Activities -
Code mobile app
Find Focus Group Participants
Take Project Brief
- Typical Output -
Articles / Interviews
Website / Mobile App
Admin & Research
Live Go-to Meeting Presentations
21 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
I am offering my services against your esteemed work. Great quality work will be provided to you in order to create and make long term relations on the basis of commitment, your problem solution and satisfaction.