We are looking for a friendly customer-oriented professional who could join our team remotely for Customer Care support in French and Spanish (from Spain).
- Professional or native level of written and spoken: French AND Spanish. Other professional-spoken-written languages highly valued.
- English needed to talk with the rest of the Team + to receive training.
- Phone customer support: Phone needs to be available for our customers to call, aprox. 4h/day Central European time, Monday to Friday. We can adapt those hours to your convenience. We would redirect our phone to your land-phone. Land-Phone required.
- Email customer support: Free schedule for the email answering, from Monday to Friday.
- We look for a customer-oriented person. Professional. Self-confident. Positive.
- You will have direct contact with the business managers, a young entrepreneur team from Barcelona.
- You will receive some training.
- No need to have previous experience in customer support, as long as you are motivated and willing to learn.
- Medium and Long term job offer.
The job in total (including time at the phone&email answering) shouldn't take more than 2 hours per day, in average. Some days it can take less and some days more. We will make a balance of hours every week.
Ideal for people working from home, already with their office, laptop and phone set-up.
Offer is 10€/hour. Paid weekly or monthly, as agreed. Long term job offer, continuous.
IMPORTANT: We need you to be able to issue official invoices, with a valid TAX ID number. (Autónomo in Spain or equivalent in France)
Please, ask any questions you may have before making an offer.
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média €12/hora para esse trabalho
It will be a great opportunity for me to work in rhis project I have worked for a year for grupo noa A remote customer service provider and left to complete my studies I am looking forward to hear from you