The hiring company: Ultimality is a German-Estonian company and the first rating agency regarding the digital performance of online services on web, mobile apps and social media.
To know more about the company, please check www.ultimality.net.
The project: We are looking for 10 people to be part of the testing team (mystery shoppers) of Online brands throughout the second semester of 2019. A similar project was conducted from January to June, to compare the performance of eCommerce retail shops.
Each freelance will be attributed from 1 to 10 brands to test, following a precise methodology and guided by our analysts’ and project managers’ expertise!
This is a part-time project where the freelance will be expected to:
- Realise 3 journeys (online)
- Test the quality of sales operation
- Test the availability of digital functionalities (web and app)
- Evaluate the level of complexity to subscribe to specific products on websites
Because we need comparable testing conditions, you’ll need to match the following requirements:
- EU residnecy in the following countries: UK/NL/IT/SE/NO/DK/DE/CH/AT/FI.
- Present at their home address at least for some hours from 9-12 pm and 2-4 pm (business hours) every week during the time of the project
- A non-US person
- Fluent in English.
- At ease with technology (computers, smart phones, Google Sheets)
- Attentive to details
Necessary material to perform the test
- Efficient computer with a high-speed internet connection
- Access to printer and scanner
Rate: Each freelance will be rewarded at a rate of 50€ for each inspection.
Costs: Fully sponsored by us.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média €51/hora para esse trabalho
Good day! This is to inform you of my interest for this job. Honestly, this is my first time yet I will do my best to deliver you your desired output. I am looking forward for this. Thank you!
Hi, I am based out in Luxembourg and will be really interested in doing this task. Please let me know in case you want to discuss in detail. I am good with computers excel, word, pdf etc. Regards, Aditi