COO of NXTFactor, is looking for an ambitious and organized right hand individual to assist with his personal life and various ventures.
I'm looking for someone who's driven and an autodidact (self learner) that can problem solve. This will be a part time gig for now so students are welcomed and might have to travel between cities at times. You will have to be very work oriented and can work during late nights when needed. Majority of work will be virtual; thus, applicants from out of state will also be considered. However, preference will be placed on applicants within state.
- Social Media Content Creation & Management
- Writing Skills
-- This is a strong requirement. Applicant must be able to produce blog posts, biographies, and detailed descriptions.
- Calling vendors (airlines, customer service, etc.)
- Creating Proposals
- Basic accounting skills (P&L Reports, transaction recording)
- Creating minutes for meetings/conferences & hosting meetings/conferences
- Driving (Bonus)
- Creating agendas
- Run all types of errands and work
- Typing Speed: 75 WPM (Take the typing test: [login to view URL] and screenshot your result in your application)
- Have graphic design skills and social media management experience
- Expertise with Google/Microsoft Spreadsheet & Powerpoint & Word
- The harder you put into this job, the more the reward.
- Flexible hours and work.
- You will be working alongside with Samuel, managing millions in revenue from all of his ventures combined.
- You will learn all types of skills that are useful for your future career.
Job Type: Part-time
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $21/hora para esse trabalho
Me gustaria ser parte de su equipo Relevant Skills and Experience Tengo conocimiento en todo referente a los programas de oficina, rapido prendizaje y disponibilidad para realizar muy bien el trabajo