Due to severe, long-lasting illness, I need help getting back on track. I have always been able to motivate myself, but, for now, I need some external help. Hence, I'm looking for a strong, detailed, process-oriented personal/life coach that will help me identify and meet some basic goals. Do not expect any high-flying goals, here; most will be pretty mundane day-to-day life things at this point.
Your work will involve:
* Help me identify and define a list of goals using SMART or something similar. Maintain this list.
* Track progress on each of those goals with me; check in regularly to see how things are progressing.
* If/when I hit a speed bump, it's up to you to proactively recognize that and work with me to identify the source of the problem and revise goals or strategies accordingly.
* In most cases, **you** will be the one contacting **me.** You will need to use different methods of communicating--email, telephone, Skype, etc. I am typically awake from about 18:00-06:00 GMT, so would need significant overlap with your work availability during that time.
* Eventually, you'll need to work yourself out of a job as I regain the health necessary to manage these things myself.
Most of all, I will need to you to be an active, powerful force for me, because right now, I am not. Since I am the one who is having motivational difficulties, you must be able to motivate yourself *and* me, in order to be successful in this role.
In your bid, please include:
1. Your approximate availability schedule. (Which days of the week and at what time of the day?)
2. A short (1-2 minute) webcam or plain audio recording of you giving me a few motivational pointers on how to start a new positive habit (you can choose the habit; perhaps something like starting an exercise program or learning to play a specific musical instrument). It doesn't have to be fancy or perfect. Just remember the point of this is to let me evaluate your motivational talents and communication skills, not for me to ride my bike to the music store and buy a slide trombone. :-)
3. A summary of your qualifications and/or experience in personal coaching.
Just remember, your job sort of starts **now...** I managed to finally motivate myself to write this project up, now you must motivate me to accept your bid! :-)