I need someone to take over updating my Squidoo lenses.
I have an ongoing need for someone to manage a fairly large number of Squidoo Lens'. The number is currently at 200 and growing regularly.
I would expect each Lens to get at least one update a week.
There would be some research involved; searching for cool related Lens' to feature, for example.
I'm available to pay either by the hour or by the job; please bid accordingly, and please make it clear which one the bid is for.
Additional ongoing work available depending on skills and reliability.
1. Once weekly update for most of the Lens', possibly all. To be determined.
2. Reliable. Either keep your commitments or renegotiate them.
3. Staying in communication. I need to be able to talk to you on a regular basis. I'm in Miami, FL USA EST and I'm usually online during the day. I need to be able to IM you on weekdays during the day. I don't mind if you're in another time zone as long as you can work with the EST thing.
4. Need to be efficient and knowledgeable about Squidoo. Adding content, adding and modifying widgets, creating Lens', publishing, etc.
5. Other requirements? None that come to mind. I'll update the description if necessary.
1. I can provide the content to use for updates if necessary, but it would be highly desirable if you have some writing skills. If so, please provide portfolio of original work. I'm okay with writing that needs a bit of polish, but not complete rewrites.
I will contact those I wish to interview, and the rest please accept my thanks now for applying.
[url removed, login to view]