What I need for the research is a directx 9 environment.
Basically it needs to be a room that the user will walk round in.
1. Collision Detection
3. Ability to load text file that specifies objects, locations, and variables.
2. A* Pathfinding - need to specify an object to follow the user
3. Easy way to generate navigation maps for room is as objects are added.
4. Skeletal animation - be able to load a maya skeletal animation
object that has a walk cycle.
5. Navigate with mouse and keyboard. jumping not needed.
I must have the source and also a few references where the methods
used came from... ideally from a book reference / magazine/
Source, Executables, Models used, texture orginals