We have a DWG file that is an elevation view of a new building. There are four elevations shown and we require the drawing to be changed to show only one of the elevations three times on the page.
When the three elevations are placed we then require the colour of the roofing material changed on two of them to two standard RAL colours to illustrate the colour options for roofing colour.
The modified DWG will be supplied together with a PDF File.
The DWG will be converted to an A2 Page size.
Communication by Yahoo Messenger during the project would be a definite advantage.
The changes summarised:
1. Remove all elevations with the exception of the North Elevation.
2. Copy the North Elevation two times so that it appears three times on the page
3. Arrange the three elevations in a stack one above the other.
4. Change the colour of the first roof to RAL7012
5. Change the colour of the third roof to RAL7047
6. Change the paper size to A2
7. Prepare DWG and PDF
That is it.... bids please...! Turnaround - required very quickly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday May 21, 2007 8:14:21 AM:
The project on which you are bidding has chnaged somewhat - due to some erros with the DWG files. Please now confirm if you are able to modify a PDF drawing to the specifications of the bid request rather than working with the DWG.
So to recpa - the file type will be a PDF not a DWG.
I am waiting for your revised bids/comments.
Autocad DWG or similar