Hello, I'd like 4 icons to use them in order to say: I Love You, Thank You, I am Sorry, Goodbye All of them must be the same style. I'd like to have them in .ico and gif format in 16x16 and 32x32. They must be original, your work, not copy - paste from a commercial package. I will own them and I could use them anywhere I like. Please, show me samples of your work. If you can show a watermark icon from the 4 it will be even better. Note: Please, give me two prices: i) One total for the 4 icons that I asked ii) A price for one icon only. Thank you, Bill
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Nov 18, 2005 11:14:30 AM:
I decided to remove the 16x16 icon request. It doesn't seems easy to represent the emotions in such limited space. I would like 32x32 and 48x48 icons.
In addition, I agree with some of you saying that is very difficult to think something original to represent the emotions. How about designing emoticons (smilies)?
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Nov 19, 2005 11:48:42 AM:
It is a very difficult to select one of you. Almost all of you are having the required skills. Impressive portofolios, good communication skills and a lot of creativity. I decided to work with two designers. One for an emoticons version of my icon and another one for a windows xp style. I found my windows xp style icon designer. If I didn't talk with you about the emoticons, let me know if you can do them, if the price will remain the same, show me an emoticons sample (if you have). Thank all for your bids.