I wish to design toolbar images for PC/Pocket PC applications. I have 16 images that I require.
The images must be designed in the style/size of Windows XP toolbar images or Office 2007 images. I attach an example of such an image.
An example of the type of images I require include
1. Customers (e.g. Image of people standing outside a building)
2. Delete (e.g. Thrash Can)
3. Graph (e.g. Picture of a Graph)
4. Labels (e.g. Picture of a roll of labels).
If you want to bid on this auction I would like you to provide a sample of one of the four examples above.
Also, I repeat, It is essential that all images produced are in the style of and of equal quality to Windows XP/Office 2007 toolbar images.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).