I have a current flash movie for a client that can be seen here: [url removed, login to view]
I have the source files but the client wants to remove the first pie and intro and do the below (WHEN HE DISCUSSES TEH COLLATERAL PIECE - THAT FILE IS ATTACHED):
1. "Conventional project models lack insight." (Times new roman italics)
2. Black dot plop in at the same time #1 above fades out.
3. Pure logo on black dot appears.
4. Text fades in, "The reality is that there are numerous aspects of real estate/construction projects" (Times new roman italics)
5. Text in #4 fades out, text fades in "Value Through Perspective" (Times new roman italics)
6. 5 pieces of pie populate around black dot. Small 3-piece pie, "Conventional View", "Reality", and the rest of the print collateral diagram shows up, as shown in print collateral.
7. The rest of the Home Page populates, which is a direct copy of the text from the top 2 paragraphs of my print collateral
8. Concurrent with #7, Smaller italics pops up with "Place your mouse over?.."
9. When a piece of the piece is touched, the flash stuff works as designed, and the description (to be authored by me?J ) pops up elsewhere, with the corresponding print collateral picture. However, this text does NOT replace the "home page text" (#7 above).
I will supply source files of charts, previous flash, etc.