**"Detailed specs attached. Please read that before quoting"**
Design a simple, crisp & elegant direct-response B2C mini -website template.
graphical optin box.
gel type order buttons.
2Dimensional book cover.
3d graphical bullets.
Attaching some images to give you an idea of what i want. You may choose more suitable alternatives & propose a better design than what i mention below.
1. button samples attached for download arrow (point B1 of specs) & triangular cut (B4). You can go for something better.
2. For the anti-virus shield, i have attached VirusShield-main_Full.jpg.
Just put "No virus. No Spypware" around it in curved form from lower left -> top -> lower right. in the bottom put “Certified 100% Safe Download??; or vice versa. use blue font used for hyperlink. cut it like a rectangular stamp edge border.
3. A6. the lady in red's image ([url removed, login to view]) is an example of what i visualize to be on top center of the book cover. u can suggest alternatives or hunt the same one down from istockphoto.com.
if u use this image then just cut out the face & torso & put the title below it. thats it. the title may cover ~ 2/3rd of the cover. so that its legible in the small size image.
i am visualizing the top right & left corners of the bookcover to be empty so that it can be covered by the hand written note/banner & starburst as per points A7 & A8 of the specs.
attached is a 3d golden starburst [url removed, login to view] (as an example of the 1 we want in the top middle of the book cover & video screen-capture in the optin box) & pointer + hand (cursors) for button.
You may use better or more suitable images if you have any.
5. Attached are 2 examples ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) of the sort of background graphics i want in the 1st fold as explained in the specs.
these ones use dark shades but i want faint tint as mentioned. And the background need not be behind the entire chunks of text (bullets & quote) on the left side. as mentioned in the specs they may just behind the right portion / margins of these chunks.
the idea is that wherever they look in the 1st fold - their eyes should be gently directed towards the opt-in fields & button.
6. attached is the icon psd for the buttons. You may "glassify" it in line with the gel like design of the button. otherwise i can add it myself as a separate layer.
7. [url removed, login to view] & something like [url removed, login to view] goes in the footer.
8. [url removed, login to view] may go in F4 step 4.
9. F4. the cd in the hand will be replaced by the cd image attached. if you can make the hand image a bit bigger (so that the contents of the cd are bit more clear) that would be great.
10. attached is my photo for last page form (E)
11. HEADER :
the logo in its centre will read MicroVitaSuperDiet & will be similar to the one u see at the center of current header in [url removed, login to view] (unless you can come up with a better idea). fonts attach
We need to show a few people from different demographics enjoying a meal /holding a vegetarian colourful tempting dish. sample images of 1 old couple & 2 dishes attached.
my target audience is : retirees (55+), middle aged (40-55) & mature adults (30-40). we need atleast 1 representative from each category : for ex a couple with retired guy & middle age women on 1 side enjoying a meal & adult(s) on the other side, say one of them (woman) holding/ offering a dish. they need not look like a couple - can juxtapose a fit man behind the woman (thereby targeting singles). the man & woman may be looking at the site visitors.
the header width can range from 600 to 650 px. height same as current one (77px for images + 35px for tag line). The tagline will say "There Is NO Super-Health Without Super MicroVita" ® in green font. currently using Bradley Hand ITC bold. if you don't have that font & want to use the same then let me know.
we need to standardize on 1 handwritten font to be used everywhere.
12. graphical text may be used for the book titles in the order page book description boxes.
13. in the comparison matrix table (F1) on top of [url removed, login to view], Pls place tick mark in all rows under MicroVita SuperDiet & a cross under "All Other Diets" in all rows except the ones with text - they will have a question mark instead.
The Diet Comparison Chart may not have dark borders on the 4 sides. alternate background colours between alternative rows will do. a dotted line below the title row.
14. For the order confirmation page (F2) we may use the entire breadth of 1024 to accommodate the 5 book images in the same row. You use another gift image. for offer summary besides the cd image, Use a tint in alternate rows to mutually distinguish them. The address field must be a text field (& not a textbox) as is already the case. You may use different coloured braces say b40000.
15. Pls make sure all the CSS is well Commented so that i can know where to make changes for different elements.
The current order button in [url removed, login to view] page will be replaced with the one you make.