Redraw simple maps/diagrams of the Ploesti (Ploiesti), Romania, area provided as JPGs in EPS format editable by Adobe Illustrator.
- Trace TWO maps & SIX diagrams provided in JPG form to create EPS files editable by Adobe Illustrator. NOTE: most diagrams have exactly similar base maps; only the flightpaths change.
- Geographical precision is NOT required; these maps and diagrams are intended for illustrative purposes only.
- Some place names and national boundaries have changed since World War II. Use the WW II names and borders.
- Countries, bodies of water, town, and obvious major subdivisions to be closed objects so that fills, colors, etc., can be added later if necessary.
- Do NOT apply shading to objects, even if the supplied JPG shows shading. Use any solid color you wish for fills.
- Directional arrows/paths shown on supplied JPGS to be vector curves (with arrowheads if arrowheads appear in the original JPG) such that various strokes, colors, patterns, etc., may be applied later.
- Text show on supplied JPGs to be provided as text objects, NOT as outlines, so the text can be edited later if necessary.
- Map/diagram EPS file names to be as supplied JPGs except with “.eps?? extensions.
- NOTE: the diagram shown in Ploesti_Diagram_A is the original military drawing from which diagrams Ploesti_Diagram_1 and Ploesti_Diagram_2 were derived. Diagram A was originally executed in color; I do not have the color version available. Please use Ploesti_Diagram_A as the basis for tracing both Ploesti_Diagram_1 and Ploesti_Diagram_2. In other words, the layout and style of _A should be used for _1 and _2. I need only _1 and _2 diagrams in EPS format, and do not need a file exactly like _A.
- Completed artwork must be delivered within 48 hours of job acceptance and funds escrow.
- After contract is awarded, please provide ONE sample map or diagram as soon as possible to ensure the project is correctly completed with minimum rework.