I need a plugin written for our Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 users that will force a brief, 3-second delay between when a user presses “Send” on an outgoing email and when they are actually allowed to send it.
I have been able to “massage” some VB code found online to be able to do part of this on one machine, but I lack the programming experience to be able to incorporate all of the needed features and neatly package them up in a plugin that can be distributed to all of my Outlook users.
1) The plugin needs to intercept “send” requests and present the sender with a dialogue box as described:
Title: Send Confirmation
Text 1: You are sending this message
Text 2: to the following X recipients:
List of Recipients
Text 3: Is this OK?
Buttons: YES NO
2) “X” in Text 2 should be a count of the number of recipients.
3) The “List of Recipients” should place one recipient per line.
4) The “YES” button should not be available (i.e., “greyed out”) until the dialogue box has been visible for 3 seconds. A visible countdown timer is preferred.
5) Upon pressing “YES”, the message should send as normal.
6) Upon pressing “NO”, the message should appear for further editing.