We're a small health care company. In order to generate ID cards, we currently utilize a very fragmented process involving a certain amount of manual intervention at certain points. We'd like to streamline the process of printing our ID cards.
Software functionality required:
- Automatically processes and print ID cards by request
- Allow design/use of different templates
- Print each card on correct template based on the particular member's details (who they work for, what health plan they have)
- Log history of print in our preexisting card history table
- Print accompanying letters (on separate 8.5 x 11 printer) on which cards will be affixed and mailed
We have a card printer with card stock that will be used as the printer for all the cards. The card stock is pretty generic and allows us to facilitate different template considerations.
We currently have all the above functionality, but are looking for someone with experience to consult on streamlining process and aid in development of all necessary components.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $265 for this job
Professional team of software development, doing freelancer projects for the past 5 years. Strict in meeting deadlines and doing no compromise on quality.
Our main project is hospital management system , we can understand your requirements smartly. although we are new for this site but we are experienced and have a well establish company since 1999.