The project includes the create of a clone of [url removed, login to view] in ASP.NET (2.0) in VB (without separate code page). No other platform(s) should be submitted or will be considered. This a complete project; both the front-end and back-end must be completed to provide all the features of [url removed, login to view] at a minimum. The project will also require additional tracking and integration needs that will be addressed with candidates prior to starting.
We see the development the back-end first, followed by the construction of the front-end pages. The back-end should run in one database with as many tables as necessary. The front-end will include at least 11 page templates: home, category home, article (aka view comment), submit comment, home w/ all, home w/all cloud, category cloud, spy, user (profile), login, and register. With "tabbed" view functions and admin screens we believe at least 30 fully dynamic pages will have to be created.
Users submit articles (URLs) into defined categories. The articles posted on the categories home page whereby registered users are able to view the article and vote on the article as well as comment. Based on an algorithm to be determined, an article may be promoted to the home page based on the number of votes it receives and other factors.
It is recommended that one should create an account at [url removed, login to view] and fully review the site for themselves prior to bidding.
- Submit Article - Confirm the person trying to submit is a registered user and logged-in prior to directing them to the appropriate form where they can enter the article's title, URL, category, and description.
- Vote - If registered user is logged-in the user should be able to vote for an article and any page where the URL and title is present. Voting is an "approval only" vote. i.e. there is no scale (1-5) or any disapproval vote.
- Approve/Disapprove Comments - Comments may be voted in a positive or negative fashion. One user, one vote, up or down only.
- Live Tracking of Voting for All Articles - Article ranking is determined by voting(i.e. # of votes), category and other factors to be determined.
- Live Tracking of Users - All users will be ranked based on # of articles submitted and # of votes on the those articles and other factors TDB.
- Dynamic Page Loading - Based on the voting results and patterns TBD, pages display articles with the highest overall ranking.
- Article Forcing - Admin must have the ability to force an article off of the home page.
- Website style and layout (CSS or otherwise) - Project includes the graphics and other items necessary to make the project turn-key or launch-ready.
- Live Tracking of User, Vote, & Article Totals - For display on the homepage.
- URL's Generated Must be SEO Complaint - i.e. [url removed, login to view]
- Blog This - User's must be able to quickly be able to add the article's homepage to their standard blogs.
- eMail This - User's must be able to forward an article to a friend.
- Admin. Tracking - pageviews by article, category, and other criteria must be available.
- URL's must be fully SEO compliant just as [url removed, login to view]'s are. (ie. [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view])
Additional information will be provided upon request. Please request clarification of details prior to bidding.
Your bid must be for the fully tested, bug free and completed project. We will do escrow only, paid upon project completion, for your safety and ours. When bidding please advise how you will handle / take on the project
After final product, you must provide 30-day support to fix bugs and minor corrections.
Absurd bids and auto bids will be ignored. Only bids that submit portfolio samples will be considered.
33 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1214 para esse trabalho
This is not the auto bid.. we are doing the clone of digg.com... but in php.. but we are compatible to do the same clone in asp.net with VB.net backend code.
GOOD QUALITY WORK WITH INTIME DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT . 100% GUARANTEED OF HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL WORK, I HAVE 5+ YRS. OF PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE. I CAN DO IT WELL.
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 5 years.. There are questions?
Lets see on [login to view URL] I was in team which made a booking engine (c#, .NET, VB .NET, C++, java) if you would like references, let me know please
We have seen your requirement and understand the scope of work. We have expertise and decated PHP programmer and mechanism to give you quality work with perfection.