I migrated a [url removed, login to view] application from Visual Studio 2008 to Visual Studio 2010 and this, the new version of Crystal REports.
The reports stopped working until I used SetDatabaseLogon via code (even when I set the correct Datasource at design time).
All reports are working now except one, it display a message: "Please wait while the document is processing" and the application stops responding.
Im attaching the form that calls the report, the report, and the database schema
Tjhis bid requests consists on making that report work with Visual Studio 2010 and Crystal for Visual Studio 2010, maybe one line of code will make the magic