I need to convert an ERP program running on ACCESS 2003 to SQL Server Express/2005. The database is running an Accounting, Sales, and Inventory system for our company. Here are the specs:
1. It has a lot of queries (more than 200), and tables (between 100-400 tables).
2. Our main concern is running the backend data as SQL SERver, the front end can run in Access 2003. So we expect minimum to medium change on the front end, however you definitely need to modify it as it must use either ODBC or convert the MDB to ADP.
3. We will remove most of the data for security reason, so instead of doing full database conversion, we need you to write a DTS package that will read the old database and transfer it to SQL Server. (We also have several database with the same structure so we will use this package and run it against the other databases).
4. After the back end database is converted, the next stage is convert the front end so it works flawlessly with the SQL server database.
1. Please do not bid if you don't have any experience with Access to SQL Server migration.
2. I expect this to be several phases project, so the payment will be disburse from escrow account based on the work completed.
3. If you cannot commit to finish the project until it completed, do not bid.
4. I will give you a GLOWING review if you can carry this to the end.
5. Do not bid if you are not confident that you can do this job. My partner is very picky and i dont want him to be upset because of non-working program.
6. On your PM please include some of the works you've done.
61 freelancers estão ofertando em média $819 para esse trabalho
I can do this for you. Either using Access front end or front end written in VB (then no need to install access in the PCs used..) Please check PMB for more details.
Tekno-Create solutions is a growing IT concern with young and dynamic software engineers to finish the task in the stipulated period with a reasonable budget according to the client's needs.