I need a dll called [url removed, login to view]
This is for checking spelling. Will have the following methods.
1. AddCustomWord(Word as String)
this will add an additional word to the dictionary (so will show more correct words).
If the word contains punctuations; then it will raise an error.
This can contain spaces. If it does contain a space; then if its not found in the dictionary; then both parts needs to be there.
An example is if the word added is "El Camino" then if the sentence is "This is Camino" then will return Camino (for the misspelled words).
Or if the sentence is "This is El" then will fail because it needs to be together (unless "El" is added by itself).
However if the sentence is "This is an El Camino" then will return 0 items on the list (this assumes that El Camino was the custom word added).
2. FindSpellingErrors(Sentence as String) as List(of String)
If there are any spelling errors with the sentence then will list all them. If there are none; then will return a new list of (string)
This must work on a computer that does not have any version of Microsoft Office installed at all.
No third party components allowed either.
The few choices to make this portable (since it would be used in several projects even possibly web projects) are these (open to other suggestions but I must know what option you propose and I agree before accepting the bid) are these:
1. The dictionary is somehow part of the dll (which means no other files are needed when copying and using for a project) which most likely having as a resource.
2. Have another method called DictionaryPath(Path as string) which when this method is called; it will open the dictionary.
If this is done; then I will require the file to be provided with the words from the standard dictionary
See below for more information.
3. I use the method called AddCustomWord(Word as String) and I would have to loop through a list (I will have to be provided a list). Would prefer the most efficient way (to speed up the time it takes to load up for it to work.
If this is done; then the file would have to be a text file (and I would have to loop through each word to add the word unless I put the words to a database).
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Must work on the buyers environment
3) Must work without MS Office being installed.
4) Needs the source code and the compiled dll for the work completed.
5) Also needs a sample exe source code to show this working.
For the sample; can use the following sentences as testing to see if it works (the function can't just hard code to get the expected results either)
a. use the .AddCustomWord method with the word "El Camino"
b. then use the following sentences
"This is El test" (the list will have one item called "El"
"This is Camino finals" (the list will have one item called "Camino")
"Thiis iss a test of El Camino" (the list will return "Thiis and iss")
"This is an El Camino" (the list will return 0 items because this is correct)
"This is a test" (the list will return 0 items because this is correct.
This must be coded in [url removed, login to view] using the .net Framework 4.0 Client Profile.
The sample needs to be a console application.
The results needs to be printed to the console. The last line needs to be a [url removed, login to view]
So I can view the results.
Windows 2003 Server Edition, Windows 2008 Server Edition, Windows 7 Home Premium