500 MS Word .doc's into 1 compressed file using vb.net
Using VB.NET, Visual studio express 2008 please:
1. Compress 500 MS Word .doc's into 1 username, password protected file.
2. Create a winform desktop application that will show 500 thumbnails, 1 for each .doc document
3 if user selects a thumbnail of the .doc, user can edit that document in ms word EMBEDDED ON THE WINFORM.
4. allow the user to save the completed .doc as a regular .doc on the desktop.
5. Embedded RTF control may not work-as the .doc's contain ms word ver 2002 containing grahics.
6. This vb.net app must use modern copy protection so it can not be reverse engineered
7. If a database is used, please use xml or other file scheme, do not use .mdb access/jet or sql
8. Budget is max $50 for this project
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
various microsoft platforms