The project involves creating an access database including tables, forms and queries.
The scope of the database consists of the following Major area's:
1. Drawing Register
* The drawing register lists all current Drawings for the project. The drawings are entered by a user which are entered into a temporary table, before being confirmed by the user and subsequently added to the Drawing table.
2. Architectural Reference Numbers (ARNS)
* This is a table containing a list of architectural door numbers for a given building. It contains metadata which is entered manually and always updated manually. The ARNs are "assigned" or "Unassigned" to a drawing so we know which drawing we have to make to fit the ARN.
Drawing# ( Linked to Drawing Register)
* Once drawings are created and assigend to ARN's they need to be issued internally via email. We need to keep track of which drawings are sent, for particular ARN's so they dont get re-manufactured.
A transmittal consists of the drawing numbers being issued, and the allocated ARN's to that drawing. A table should be created to keep a history of all transmittals. A drawing may be issued multiple times, for whatever reason so for this reason we need to keep a complete history.
When a drawing is issued for construction, the Fabrication Status is updated for that drawing.
4. Work Orders / QA
* When a drawing is issued for construction, we need to create a Work Order. The work order simply lists the drawing number, and associated RefNo's, and displays some QA fields indicating the stage that the drawing is up to in fabrication. Eg. "Cut", "Welded", "Galvanised", "Crated", "Sent","Complete".
Work orders need to relate to drawings an ARN's so it is easy to know what status a drawing is at.
A more detailed WBS is below:
1. - Drawing Register * List of all drawings on the project.
1.1 - Drawing Entry * Allows users to enter new drawings into the database
1.2 - Drawing Details * A form showing details of a single drawing.
1.2.1 - Allocate ARN's to/from Drawing.
1.2.2 - View History of Revisions
1.2.3 - View transmittal history of drawing.
1.2.4 - View Work Order/QA history for a drawing.
2. - Architectrual Reference Numbres (hereby referred to as ARN's).
2.1 - View All ARN's
2.2 - Enter ARN's/Modify ARN's
2.3 - Add new meta data fields to ARN table
2.4 - Reporting/Filtering
2.5 - ARN details * Displays details of an ARN
2.5.1 - ARN History * Displays changes to that ARN's metadata over time
3.1 - View All Transmittals
3.2 - Create/modify Transmittal - Select Drawings/by ARNS/other filters
3.3 - View transmittal Details
3.4 - Transmittal history for a particular drawing etc
4. Work Orders/QA
4.1 - View all work orders
4.2 - Create/modify work order
4.3 - View QA for a particular Work order (showing status of each stage)
4.4 - View Work order details
4.5 - Work order history for a particular work order (any modifications etc)
39 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1697 para esse trabalho
Hi, I have 20 years experience in Access database design - mainly in New Zealand and quite a bit for Australian companies too. Please see my PMB for further information. Thanks
Your requirement can be met with an application developed in MS Access. I have been developing applications in MS Access since the year 2003. I can take up this project immediately. Thanks [login to view URL]
Hi, Greetings, I am interested in your project work. Ready to start work now. please provide me your project I can complete your project within the time line period with 100% accuracy, thank you. regards,