I have an older program that worked under Windows 95 but no longer works under newer operation systems. It errors out with a Run-time error 53 file not found and it is most likely DLL version related. I don't have the time currently to debug (Although I did do a simple Dependency walk to figure out if the fix was simple).
I only have the EXE, I do not have source (thus the problem) and i just need the program to start up. It will work fine if I can get it to start up. I have tried a Windows 95 virtual machine but I still get the same error. Some simple debugging will probably illuminate which file or dll is mismatched or missing.
The EXE was written in visual basic 5.