I require a piece of software that will build html for user input, ideally in VB 6.
GUI is to be simple yet professional.
It is to have a menu where an about box stating our company details and links to our website and software disclaimers opens a local external html file. Help read in from an external html file.
Menu: About, Help
We will write the about and help files, basically these should open local html files externally from the program.
I will provide the html for the web site page to be built along with the software logo.
The software will request the following information from the user and insert the revelant info into the html page:
1. Background color (color block for the user to choose the page color or enter hex) or graphic (which will be tiled)
2. Page color (color block for the user to choose the page color or enter hex)
3. Header graphic (from graphic url)
4. links to other pages, links and name (upto 8 links)
5. Body text (html allowed)
6. footer graphic (from graphic url)
Then full html is shown allowing the user to view or save the html, after viewing the save function will still be available.
This should be a very quick and easy application to build.