I have a small Visual Basic 6 program that resides on the root of a usb flash drive.
The flash drive has twelve folders - 1 folder for each month, The monthly folders contain pictures taken during that month
When the user starts the program
A Userform comes up and allows the user to select a folder from a drop downbox
Once selected the User is presented with a larger form that has the first image in the folder
The bottom of the form has 2 buttons for voting - Button 1 = YES Button 2 = NO
As the user votes the next image is presented until all images in the folder are reviewed.
I need the following changes made to the program
1. If the user has already voted on every photo in the folder then the folder is not presented in the dropdown.
2. If there are no photos in the folder then the folder is not presented in the dropdown.
3. The recorded votes delimiter in the [url removed, login to view] file should be changed from "=" to "|" (Example from Image001=1 to Image001|1)
4. When program closes capture where the user stopped
5. When program starts present user with the option of resuming where they left off.
These are minor changes - I believe processing the [url removed, login to view] file can accomplish Changes 1,3,4 and 5
Note: All changes to my code must be documented and prefixed with 'Modified by Your Freelance username
Example " 'Modified by Steve1040 "
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $38 para esse trabalho
Very strong VB 6 Skills with over 19 years experience in all versions of Visual Basic. I am available and ready to begin immediately should you elect to award the project to me.