OCR developer for non-Latin character
Purpose : To develop non Latin OCR that captures scanned documents in any format – doc,excel, pdf, etc - , electronic documents such as emails, fax, or stored documents and store (converts) these documents in Word, Pdf, excel or CSV file.
Objective- The goal of this OCR is to be used in accurately processing Post office mail for recognition and sorting, Invoice processing, Payroll, census documents, and various registration forms.
1. This OCR
A. should be able to extract, sort and index documents
B. Should be able to save (convert) extracted data in Doc, PDF, or CSV.
C. Should be self learning, meaning it gets more accurate in the process of recognition
D. Should verify contents
E. The finished product could be installed from website, or from CD.
F. Authorization codes should be implemented in the finish product so that only legitimate consumers can use it. This codes may be issued by us and the system should allow us to add this authorization codes for each of our clients during application purchase.
G. Should recognize forms and extract data from forms , store them in correct field.
H. Should allow for new forms to be created and recognized.
I. Developer should provide a website or link where we can help in testing the
application through out development cycle.
2. Forms –
A. All forms should have distinct database tables
3. Documentation. Complete documentation is required in English providing the purpose of each block of codes, objects, procedures, and modules along with data flow .
4. User manual in plain English is required for training
5. Source code should provided both as encrypted and unencrypted.
6. We should be able to copy and distribute working application.
7. The system could not be copied or burned from purchased CD as a working application so that people do not lend to each other.
Please provide any important area we may forget to discuss in this document. We are interested in your input.
Note : The non Latin characters will be provided upon request.
Our company will be involved though out the development cycle in testing the application.