I am a consultant and I sell MS Word templates to clients. As part of my services, I input the clients' logo and business details into the templates where I have put different placeholders such as , , , etc.
I have a working Macro code. However, there are a few problems at the moment:
- it takes too long to process the docs.
- it stopped inputing the logo on the header.
- it only works with Mac. We want it to work with Windows as well.
- it has some bugs.
A system in Google Docs, MS Word & Excel, or a web app or desktop app which when I open the app:
- Ask me about "new client" details such as logo, company name etc etc, T
- Ask me the theme colour for the documents to match their logo.
- Then, it changes the variables in the files all in one go.
- Show the new fixed files OR Save the new files in a folder
Deadline: 2 weeks