1) first it is run from a solidworks file. Let`s call it target file. We can pass data from DriveWorks to the custom properties to be used by the macros.
2) it should open another file with a known location
3) then switch configuration ("for Mold")
4) save that configuration as a parasolid
5) open the parasolid file and save it as .sldprt somewhere
6) then it should make "insert part" inside the target file with the .sldprt in (5)
7)It should clean the feature folder inside the target file so that only one imported feature remains
8)It should delete the parasolid file and the .sldprt file from (5)
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média €183 para esse trabalho
Greetings for the day!!! We have strong experience in this field. We ensure 100% Quality with On-time deliveries. Please allow us to take this opportunity. Thanks & Regards, Team@The24CarrotsInc
Hi, I would like to work on this project and i am expert in this area. I have already worked as you given in the description. Please have a detailed discussion on your need. Thanks!!
Hi We are a team of [login to view URL] can do any task Related to this [login to view URL] can show you our [login to view URL] can discuss more in [login to view URL] for your [login to view URL] you
Thanks Hi, sir! I have a close look to your project. I have a good skill in vba programming. If you award this project to me, we'll complete it in time. Our budget may be negotiable Thanks