We are Unilingo in the heart of Downtown, Toronto, Canada looking for male voice actors to give their unique voices to dub a video.
Our mission is to help content creators by providing a simple, affordable, quality and fast solution for dubbing video on YouTube to reach a wider audience. We are offering machine learning to match up voice talents with videos to ensure the voice-over is fully integrated with the contents of the video.
We have ten YouTube creators and have got overall 1.2 million views for our translated videos. We have 10k subscribers, 55k shares. We already have a remote unit in Argentina, which helps us in Spanish dubbing.
Video to be dubbed:
[login to view URL]
- Your name will be included in the video description on YouTube
- We will give you continues updates on feedback from viewers about your work.
1) Must proficient in Japanese, English. Knowledge of other Languages will be an asset.
2) Able to give multiple voices.
3) Attach your best sample work of 1 to 2 min max in length.
5) Must have the capability to give voice to sync lips.
6) Able to complete work on provided deadlines.
7) Must have recording equipment.
- Payment will be CAD$ 50 fixe price.
* Only selected Candidates will be contacted and interviewed on video conference.
* We will ask you to perform a demo work.