Spanish natural dialogue project specification
1. Requirements of recorder
1) The recorder must be native Spanish and have a standard accent, not a local dialect
2) The way of speaking is natural, the voice is fluent and clear, and can not be read aloud or deliberately simulated.
3) Everyone involved in the recording can't talk too little. A person only has a large number of simple attachments ("um", "Oh", "right") as invalid data.
4) 37 topics are free to choose 5 topics for recording, and the recording time of each topic shall not be less than 20 minutes (see the appendix for topics). Avoid overlapping words caused by rush talk during recording.
5) People with clear speech, serious attitude and avoid stuttering, big tongue, hoarseness and other pathological pronunciation.
6) The recorder needs to sign the authorization agreement.
7) Each person can only record one recording of the project. If one person records multiple copies of data, the corresponding compensation will be cancelled
2. Recording requirements
1) Recording equipment and software
Use your mobile phone to collect.
The mobile phone needs to be placed well and cannot be moved during recording. Clean up the phone memory before recording to prevent the phone from running out of memory before recording is completed.
2) Recording environment
The environment shall be as quiet as possible, and the bottom noise shall not exceed 50dB, so as to avoid sudden noise during recording as far as possible. It shall not be collected in an open place to avoid echo.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $12/hora nesse trabalho
Hello, I am graduated in Modern Languages and Translation and I think I could be capable of full filing the requirements you ask for. Sincerely, Javier
Hola buenaaasss, Soy española y tengo buena voz, soy influencer y me llevo muy bien con la gramática y la transcripción podría hacer este trabajo perfectamente.