Looking for experienced voice talents with acting skills.
There are several roles to be cast, so we need a large variety of voices. Some parts only have a few lines, others are longer. Character profiles are available and will be supplied if we feel like you can fill out one of the roles.
Looking for both male and female, 13 parts in total. Again - American english accent only - please begin your application letter with "New York" so I know you read the job description - any application which does not start like this will be disregarded. Please provide voice samples in a format which is easy for us to access - direct link to your voice portfolio, MP3 file with your name in it or something similar.
Must have access to reasonably high-quality recording conditions (no background noise, no reverberant spaces) and a good internet connection - we will need to monitor the recording sessions in real-time through Skype or SourceConnect, and provide live feedback. Revisions may be necessary.
- Once cast, you will be given the script and a separate file with your lines only
- Skype conference with the director during the recording session.
- Immediately following the recording session, delivery of files in .wav uncompressed format, according to the Tech specs.
[login to view URL] files, 24 bit 96 kHz, raw, uncut, unprocessed files, very low background noise (ideally -35dBA), no preamp noise (hiss), very dry recording space is desirable (no objectionable reverb, or room modes i.e. no recordings in small VO booths such as closets, even if they are treated with foam)
-It is important to have no effects applied on the recordings, either from the recording (no proximity effect unless otherwise directed by us, and no digital effects, either at the recording stage or after)
-The files should not be clipped, peaks should not exceed -4 dB.
Please apply with:
1. Relevant portfolio items - easy to access voice samples.
2. A voice sample recorded in the current conditions you have access to, while respecting the tech specs above.
The budget will vary based on amount of lines.
Please feel free to ask any relevant questions.