Looking for freelance reporters/writers for a start-up TECHNOLOGY news site.
(Target Audience - USA, UK, Canada .. English Speaking Countries in general )
Prior experience in online reporting/journalism will be a plus point. Technology bloggers welcome to apply.
The candidate must be aggressive, passionate and dynamic and demonstrate talent in reporting and writing. The ideal candidate (or candidates) must be familiar and comfortable with online reporting environment.
The candidate must be fluent in English (grammatical and spelling errors will not be tolerated) and also hold a current, if not ahead-of-the-curve, understanding of Gadgets, Smartphones, PC/Tablet, Gaming, Software/Hardware, Home electronics, and Internet/Social Media/Cloud Computing.
1. The candidate will have to write daily 4 articles (approx. 300-500 words per article).
2. The writer must be able to research the topics on his own and provide articles on time.
3. The articles must be well written/rewritten. Plagiarism, shoddy work (grammatical or spelling errors) will not be tolerated. Article must pass Copyscape.
4. Professional tech writers preferred. Or the candidate must have sound knowledge of consumer technology and be well-informed of the latest developments in technology market.
5. Working Days: Mon - Sat (Sunday, if candidate interested).
6. The candidate must be available for communication during work hours via Gtalk, etc.
7. Candidate must strictly adhere to deadlines and targets (no excuses).
Please place your bid on per article basis. The bid should not be less than $1.50 or greater than $3. Each article is approx. 400-500 words.
Method and frequency of payment negotiable. If we like your work, we will be happy to engage in a long term business relationship with you.
You will be asked to Write a sample.