We are trying to promote using voice messages on the internet rather than plain text.
We need a voracious forum poster who participates in several active forums.
In addition to posting a long (100 words min) informative message as he normally does, he will
* record an audio file with the same message in his own voice using our software and
* add one of the following sentences at the end of his message:
1. This message is also available as an [url]audio file[/url] (recorded at [url][url removed, login to view][/url]).
2. You can also [url]listen[/url] to this very message (recorded at [url][url removed, login to view][/url]).
3. I have also recorded this message in [url]my own voice[/url] at [url][url removed, login to view][/url].
Each message contains two links: one to the recorded file that is stored on our server and another one to our homepage.
Voice messages sound more natural if they are recorded directly, not just read from prepared text.
You should also be able to install our tiny voice recorder/file uploader on your machine.
Check our webpage ( [url removed, login to view] ) for program requirements.
The bid is for 100 voice messages left in 10 active forums in the way described above.