We are looking for someone to manually make 1,000 posts on medical/health/doctor related forums with links to one of our sites in the sig line within 15 days of having the bid accepted, with the following specifications:
- All forums need to be somewhat related to medical/health/doctors
- I will provide a list of several dozen link/anchor text combinations, and I would like four links in the sig of each forum, with the four links being randomly chosen out of the list provided.
- No more then 20 posts per forum (example: You could make 20 posts per forum on 50 forums, and that would be fine)
- The links in the signature need to be viewable to search engines, and not have rel="nofollow" on them. I also want at least 90% of the forums to be well indexed by Google, although obviously, the new posts won't be indexed (if you find the forums by doing a search on Google, that should be fine)
- I will provide the username/password I would like you to use when signing up for forums, and you agree to not log in, modify, or otherwise change any of the posts/signatures after the project is completed, and that I can have control of all the forum accounts.
- The posts all have to be relevant, on-topic, using good english, etc. Basically, I don't want any of the posts deleted as spam, because I want my links to remain in the sig line.
Anyway, I think that's it, but if anyone has any questions, let me know, and I will try to clarify anything.