We are looking for a professional virtual assistant who can work part-time 16 hours per week on webmarketing and administration
This is not a one-off job project. Ongoing work needs to be done. Therefore, we would like to form a long-term relationship with the right person.
Your skills, experiences and knowledge (and other requirements) are:
1) knows how to conduct online marketing like articles submissions, forums posting, blogs, social bookmarking, press releases.
2) knows which program to use for newsletters
3) knows how to link the email/ newsletter to the webpage, so that the readers can buy directly from the newsletter
4) is reliable with good knowledge of internet marketing. Preferably someone who knows how to do this and has done this before.
5) Experience conducting research on the Internet.
6) Online web promotion, internet marketing techniques, affiliate marketing, traffic building etc.
7) Ability to meet deadlines.
8) fast and reliable broadband access
9) Skype, and hotmail messenger
10) Work independently with minimum supervision. Directions will be given, but the ability to work independently is important.
Main Tasks include (but not limited to these)
1) Advising on newsletter marketing
2) Data entry (email addresses into database
3) Make Newsletters
4) Sent out newsletters
5) Follow up on placed orders
6) Link building
7 Build simple articles websites (with graphics and content provided)
I cannot stress this enough as I want to work with reliable and serious people only who understand what is expected.
UPON ACCEPTANCE you should be able to sign a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)
My budget is $3 to $5 per hour (based on your experience, quality, availability, etc.) + BONUS (based on your performance).
Please bid a monthly fee based on 64 HOURS PER month of work
Payments will be paid via PAYPAL at month end.
Leave me a message on the PMB if you have further queries.