Em Andamento

Free signups w/photo needed

I'm looking for some one who can help me get free signups with a personal photo.

I will be launching a dating site in 40 days from now.

Its targeted to the spanish internet community.

So your job will start whenever the site is ready.

I want to find a provider before the site is live.

The time frame is 60 days to get the # of signups you are bidding for.

I need signups from spanish speaking individuals from any spanish speaking country: Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Spain... Canada, US, UK & EU apply as long as signups are in spanish from spanish spearkers.

I'm looking for someone who can help me get the following signups:

50, 100, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000

Please PM me the prices for all of the sign up blocks.

Remember all signups must be in spanish & at least 80% of signups with photo. So project will not be considered as "delivered" if you get the signups, but lack the % of photos.

20% of the payment will be placed in GAF escrow & released when the project starts. The remaining 80% will be released when the project is finished.

Payment only thru GAF escrow.

Remember the site will be live in 40-50 days from now, so your job will start then. I post this project early, so you can have time to think on how to get the signups.

Project will be canceled and new provider will be selected if illegal methods to get sign ups are used. If a find a good provider before the bidding is over I will select that provider.

PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS PROJECT.

ONLY 100% REAL SIGN UPS, NO FAKES.

Only REAL people behind each sign up.

Each member has a different IP
Each member signs up
Each member tells about themselves in the about me page
Each member put at least 1 photo's of themselves
PHOTOS SHOULDN'T BE COPYRIGHTED

Each member has a different IP
Each member signs up
Each member tells about themselves in the about me page
Each member put at least 1 photo's of themselves
PHOTOS SHOULDN'T BE COPYRIGHTED

I am not interested in any techniques that will get me blackballed or banned by any of the search engines.
So, that means, you cannot generate sign-ups from SPAM.

I'm looking for a long term partnership. For someone who can help me with the membership building of my site.
This project is a starter, so you can show your abilities on membership building.

Remember is for a site in spanish.
Members must speak spanish & signups should be in spanish.

If you are based somewhere (US, Canada, Argentina, Spain...) and you think it would be easier for you to get members from your country. Send me the details to PM.

If you think you can get at least 50 free sign ups, PM me. I can post different projects to different providers.

Please specify the # of members you can get & the countries you can get them from.

Remember the site is in SPANISH and members should speak spanish also.

Habilidades: Marketing na Internet, Link Building

Ver mais: web free, to get a job in spanish, post site free, post a project for free, people that help you find a job, lack of internet, job photo, is escrow payment, how to get free web site, how long to find a new job, free web site building, free web building, escrow w uk, escrow prices, escrow help, do your job free, can i have some in spanish, post a job free, job needed now, good job in spanish, get a job in spanish, free job post, country m, sign up for escrow, photo prices

Acerca do Empregador:
( 26 comentários ) Monterrey, Mexico

ID do Projeto: #153415

Premiar a:

SierraSEO

The bid is for 500 signup. All signups will be real no fake. I had one similar project for dating website.

$250 USD em 30 dias
(0 Avaliações)
0.0

4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $413 para este trabalho

wonderguru

Sir India based, Sarsij Software Technology, an ISO 9001-2000 company is interested in your project plz see pmb for more details. ******* Regards

$250 USD in 15 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
alex333jony

i m able 2 give u 400 paid signups per week

$1000 USD in 10 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
umarsurti

i will give u 50 sign ups ...... i have few queries .... i will pm those queries to u

$150 USD in 15 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0