Hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (UK time (GMT)) - Monday to Friday.
Weekend work may be required for which you will be paid additional.
Please make your bids based on 1 week of work. There is a bonus scheme attached to this project – details will be discussed at interview.
The main responsibility of this role is to manage the development, production and execution of a new concept website (Project Coordination). Significant market research has been undertaken into this concept and it is proven to work.
You will report directly to the Director of UK Operations.
Specific Duties Include:
1. Preparation of specification to submit to developers for build
2. Manage the development team and ensure that the website is being completed on time and chase.
3. Quality test the website – Proofread, write and edit content
5. Send and Respond to Emails
6. Create presentations and proposals
7. Conduct Online Marketing Campaigns (linking, forum posting, email extraction, bulk emailing and bulk faxing)
8. Maintain online filing system and Calendar/To Do List
9. Word Processing/Data Entry/ Database Creation
10. Answer phones, Schedule Appointments, Make Telephone Calls (using Skype - all calls will be prepaid)
11. Various Other Tasks to be determined
This is a fantastic new project and for the right person this will be rewarding and career building with a view to a permanent position.
1. Degree in Business and/or Communications preferred
2. Excellent English and Communication skills is a must (both verbal and written
3. Available on Yahoo Instant Messenger during your work hours
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of work assignments
5. Professional Phone Etiquette and Clear Phone Voice Required
6. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher)
7. Ability to work well independently or as part of a team
8. Ability to follow directions and get the job done
9. Must be a TRUE PROFESSIONAL - that is dedicated and reliable, driven and motivated.
Please submit your bid for 1 weeks work. We will be choosing 5 bidders and requesting a CV/Resume. After review of those CV’s/Resume’s we will select three for phone interview. The stage after telephone interview will require submission of a small piece of work.