Looking for individuals experienced in building inbound links to a web site (market: coupons). We have done thorough research on what is acceptable link building practices and expect any individuals to adhere to the guidelines we have set forth – no black hat. Looking for people that can pull quality inbound links for a site that cares deeply about its brand and its reputation in search engines. If results are successful, we may continue relationship indefinitely.
We are open to discussing methods of payment, but will likely settle on payment per link that can be verified and its quality.
Link Building Guidelines
All links must meet the following requirements:
100 total 1 way links.
3x PR6+ page with link, not site PR
7x PR5+ page with link, not site PR
40x PR3+ page with link, not site PR
50x PR2+ page with link, not site PR
PR6, PR5 links should be directed to homepage
PR3 links should be directed to 10 other pages (each page getting 4 links)
PR2 links should be directed to 10 other pages (each page getting 5 links)
1. 50% minimum of links at each PR level must have content or theme related to;
2. English language web sites only
3. Links must be permanent one way. No link exchanges. No reciprocal links. Links are required for at least 24 months. Any link that is dropped will be replaced by provider at no charge.
4. One link per domain, all from different Class C IP addresses.
5. No directories.
6. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, classifieds, etc.
7. NO link farms, link-exchange programs, NO BLOGS, NO FFAs, no banned sites by Google, NO ILLEGAL/SCAM/SPAM sites, No adult sites, no classifieds or pharmacy or mortgage, gaming, forums, web directories, political, guestbooks, dynamic links, black hat links.
8. No guest books, web rings or paid sites, gambling , porn, adult material or warez sites, gambling, medical, drug, pharmacy sites
9. 25 maximum links per page with link, inbound + outbound < 25
10. One link per IP/domain
11. Links from websites that already contain a link to our site will not be counted.
12. Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.).
13. Links must be static and direct using provided anchor text and title tag
14. Link must be on a search engine friendly static page (i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc.)
15. No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
16. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo.
17. Must be a text link. No graphics.
18. All links should be free and not paid links.
19. All links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages etc.
20. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
21. Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 30 days)
23. Link Page should be navigated to from the sites homepage.
24. No text to mention the links are paid links.
25. Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc. Linked sites must be in production (developed and not under construction).
26. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis, or others)
27. Links should not be on Flash sites or pages
28. No Fake PR pages - will be checked using [url removed, login to view]
1. We will provide various Anchor text & URLs in excel spreadsheet
2. For each link added, you will provide an excel/csv format the Site URL, link URL, the IP Address, anchor text, anchor URL, Google ranking and country of each site.
50% of the Payment will be made via paypal after all 50 links have been placed and verified.
The remaining 50% of payment will be paid only after the links have been cached by Google.
Provide spreadsheet example of previous work with link to the buyers review in your profile. I will verify the links on your previous work before assigning a winner.