- link must be on content page
- No more than 50 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed)
- The link page must not be in a directory title "links".
- link must contain the keyphrase I give, point to the URL I define
- On pages indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and MSN Search (cache must not be more than 1 month old.)
- English language sites only
- link may appear under text (or image)stating "Paid", "Advertising, "Sponsors", or
anything else suggesting it was purchased.
- link page must be search engine friendly. No redirects, "nofollows", cloaking, excluded by [url removed, login to view],
- No search spam
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
- No link schemes
- No blog comments
- No directories
- No forums
- No blog and ping sites
- No classified ads
- No dynamic links
- No pages blocked by [url removed, login to view]
- No article submission sites
- No rel=nofollow links in the HTML
- No guest books, bad neighbourhoods
- link must be approved by me before you place the link.
I reserve the right not to accept a link.