We are seeking for a SEO partner and it is bidding for an online marketing project for 2 of our eCommerce sites. We are a start-up IT company with several clients for which we have developed and hosted their websites. We are also operators of 2 privately owned online stores. This posting is about applying SEO techniques to 2 of our stores. They are general merchandize stores selling very general products such as dollar store items, houseware, kitchenware, stationery, etc. One store is targeted for retailers and store owners (B to B) and the other one is for consumers (B to C). We would like your help to promote our websites and improve traffic to them to large extent. The 2 sites are scheduled to launch in about a month period, but we would like all the marketing leg works to be done and prepared before the launch. We are looking for longer term relationship in this and are expecting best competitive bidding.
There is a set of guildlines that we ask from the any potential partners to follow when applying your SEO plan:
* PR (for sites placing links) must be between 5-6 or more
* No blog spam
* No reciprocal links
* Links should have English language, industry related theme
* Links must be from different Class-C IP Addresses and geographically varied.
* Links must be permanent, free, one way/non-reciprocal and static. No free for all (FFA), guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups, links farms, spam sites, web rings or link exchange programs
* No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, pop-ups, intrusive advertising, etc.
* No use of automated software for link submission
* No links from porn/adult, gambling medical, drug, pharmacy, or Google banned sites
* No site wide links
* 50% need to be related to our core industry (cookware, toys, stationery)
* No more than two links on same IP
* All acquired links must be developed (Not under construction), spiderable, must already be indexed and cached by Google and Yahoo
* Pages that have the links must have no more then 20-30 outgoing links.
* Must be on a search engine friendly page (static page) i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc.
* All links must be verified by our team before placed.
Please send us your strategies and any proposals which include any online marketing budget, such as estimated Adwords monthly fee, banner campaign fee, etc. Please note that we have limited budget so we cannot afford anything big. Please also note that any strategies and proposals have to be specific and detail, such as to lay out any tasks / action items.
Bidding is on for 7 days and we are open to queries sent via PM. The winner will be determined by reputation (i.e. past link building projects) and their quote.
We hope to establish a long term relationship with you on this website and our other sites once the project has been confirmed successful.