Cancelado

Profiles Creation

We require a data entry expert who can work fast to build up 30K profiles into a client site.

The site is a community portal with dating and classfied ads service. It uses a 1-page registration form for the basic signup. Needs to provide valid email address (at least 10K) for signup. Once signup, users can visit their own account on the site and fill in the rest of the profiles for dating and other uses.

Please note the followings:

1) We can allow one-third of the profiles to use emails at one of our domains. But you need to manage the remaining two-thirds (20K)

2) At least 60% of the profiles should have photos (mostly portraits or head shots).

3) About 40% just basic signup, remaining 60% should have half profiles filled (full profile - 3 pages mostly pull down options).

4) The ethnic mix should be 20% Asians and 80% English origins. So your naming should be intelligent and real-life. 90% profiles within 19 to 39 years age group.

5) At least 50% of the profiles MUST be a mixture of cute, charming, sexy, professional, and innocent. This is NOT an adult site so NO overly provocative or sexually explicit profiles or photos.

If someone can work on this fast and with pricing within our client's budget then we have a quick deal. Sorry but we can only disclose the actual site info when we finalize with the selected service provider.

Thanks!

About 40% will involve just the signup page (see attached form). The rest 60% will be half-profiled over 3 pull-down options filled pages.

We are extending the bidding on this project, as the few providers we approached do not feed back to us! If you are interested, and do not mind doing the hard works, please come forward and PM us immediately. This job is real and urgent, and need a good provider to start work now. Thank you for your attentions.

Habilidades: Processamento de Dados, Marketing na Internet, Pesquisa, SEO, Telemarketing

Ver mais: web 2.0 creation service, up work pricing, seo service pricing, seo professional profile, seo expert profiles, professional data entry service, portal of entry provider, not valid email address, not a valid email address, fast head, email address not valid, email address is not valid, rest service, real group, portraits, naming, intelligent, innocent, cute, creation of 50, rest service data, adult site profile, deal service, community site creation, explicit

Acerca do Empregador:
( 2 comentários ) Hong Kong, Hong Kong

ID do Projeto: #154511

25 freelancers estão ofertando em média $217 para este trabalho

Gudoc

Ready to start immediately on your project, as I'm the expert in such things. Waiting for your selection. Thanks!

$300 USD in 7 dias
(27 Comentários)
7.8
ehsanonyx

we are experienced in this project, please proceed further

$100 USD em 1 dia
(3 Comentários)
7.2
maribel1218

Dear Sir/Madam; Greetings! Kindly refer to PM! Thank you and more power! Kind regards, maribel1218

$280 USD in 8 dias
(22 Comentários)
5.2
thedmtic

lets start work

$300 USD in 10 dias
(21 Comentários)
5.1
outsourcedev

Please check it out the PM for more info, thanks…

$270 USD em 1 dia
(5 Comentários)
4.8
vibhugauba

mate i know you are trying this so that new visitors dont feel alone when they visit right ...? SeePm for details

$250 USD in 5 dias
(20 Comentários)
5.0
informationpower

Please check PM

$300 USD in 15 dias
(19 Comentários)
4.6
yahe

give me a chance

$190 USD in 10 dias
(10 Comentários)
4.5
rushi2440

Dear Sir, In last 12 months we have developed 35 Dynamic Php projects and 25-30 .NET Projects for Clients in US, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, [url removed, login to view] Includes sites like Real Estate, Dating, Content Manage Mais

$298 USD in 28 dias
(1 Comentário)
3.5
susruth

Hi, Please check PMB, Thanks, Susruth

$250 USD in 10 dias
(4 Comentários)
3.4
freelancersethi

i cando this project

$100 USD in 10 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
Ravikom

Hi, I can do work for you Please allow me to work for your comapny. Regards Ravi

$100 USD in 4 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
reggie6

Hi - Schedule on time & Quality for work. I am ready to work on for this project - Regards - Rajendran

$222 USD in 6 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
egbsystems

Hi, we can get this work done with out any problem. We are very flexible and I can assure you that you will be completely satisfied. We do consulting in Data Entry, web design, web development, Software development etc Mais

$250 USD in 7 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
rkrallabandi

high quality service assured and can start immediately.

$225 USD in 5 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
trjayadev

I Am jayadevan from india and i can do this for you as i am spending lot of time in surfing so i can provide you with the most specific information database. I am B TECH in Computer Science, if you interested in me ple Mais

$100 USD in 8 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
neamtzu123

Quality and fast work.

$200 USD in 3 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
jolly302

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

$150 USD in 7 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
biswarup

I have understood the project and willing to work on [url removed, login to view] you of on time delivery.

$200 USD in 45 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
yoglak

give me chance than i can prove that i m the right person for this project

$275 USD in 9 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0