100 Reciprocal or One Way Links from Home Building/Home Improvement Related Sites. I will give the winner access to my PR3 blog so they can offer a link from it in exchange for a link back to the main page of the site. Ideally at least 20 of the links would not be reciprocal links.
Here are the rules.
1. All links need to be from house plans, home improvement or home building related sites or blogs. No directories.
2. PR should be at least PR2 for all links
3. 20 links should be PR4 or higher
3. Links must be permanent, free, and static.
4. Links should contain the target keyword which is also the site name, as a text hyperlink and links.
5. All links must be FREE and shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines. If you find a good deal on a paid link you can let me know and I may approve it but most likely no.
8. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow attribute.
9. Link pages must be cached by Google within the last 30 days.
10. No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, commercial web rings or link exchange programs and no more than 50 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed).
11. One link per domain, all from different class C IP ranges
12. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
13. All links should be listed in a spreadsheet so I can verify them.
14. Estimate of how long you think it will take to develop the inbound links.
15. Payment will be made by Escrow, that will be released once we have verified the URL, PR and IP address of all the links. We will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions to be replaced.
16. Sites should not be owned or created by yourself as they need to be somewhat established house plans, home improvement or home building related sites.