Hello, I need someone to extract information from the University of Southern California directory, and send me the results in a spreadsheet. To understand the requirements:
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
2. Search for "eze". Notice the following 4 fields populated (NAME, TITLE, DEPARTMENT, EMAIL)
3. I need ALL records from this database, where (all 4 required fields are populated)
4. Insert the results into a spreadsheet with 4 columns (NAME, TITLE, DEPARTMENT, EMAIL)
5. Note: I want you to extract the data using a script, not manually.
To be considered, please answer this question:
When you search for "smith" you only get the first 100 records, How will your script work to ensure that you capture all the records in the database?
All bids between $20 and $40 will be considered.