I'll give you a list, just copy and paste the recipes and edit them so it doesn't show up on copyscape that it's being copied.
VERY EASY JOB.
I will present a recipe to you, but you have to reformat and rewrite the directions in your own word for it to be a unique content. It's a very easy job and won't take much since all your doing is editing to rewrite the source. Each one takes about 5 minutes.
I have multiple recipe sites and I'll pay $10 for 1000 recipes edited and written in own words. This is non negotiable unless you want to do the job for less so that I pick you from the competition on getafreelancer.
I'm looking for multiple writers so feel free to bid if your interested.
MUST KNOW HOW TO USE WORDPRESS!
PLEASE INCLUDE WHAT SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED, YOUR LAST WRITTEN OR EDITED PAPER, WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED?
Do not include names if it says: “Annie’s Chicken Tikka Recipe” - you would edit it: “Chicken Tikka Recipe”
• 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
• 1/4 cup castor sugar or superfine sugar
• 3 egg yolks
• 1/2 cup self-rising flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut, sugar and egg yolks to form a stiff dough. Squeeze into 1 inch balls, and roll each ball in flour to coat. Place on a baking sheet, spacing about 2 inches apart.
3. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden.
Nutritional Information: 85
Amount Per Serving Calories: 85 | Total Fat: [url removed, login to view] | Cholesterol: 44mg
NEW WAY OF POSTING
Ingredients for this dish:
• 1 cup of coconut (unsweetened flaked)
• 1/4 cup of sugar
• 3 egg (yolks)
• 1/2 cup of flour (self-rising)
Directions to Cook:
Start by preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) then in a medium bowl, mix together the coconut, sugar and egg yolks to make a stiff dough. After that you want to squeeze into 1 inch balls then roll each ball in to the flour so it coats. Place it on a baking sheet, spacing about 2 inches apart from each other. Last, you want to bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. You should see a golden color.
Nutritional Information for this dish:
The Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 5.3 grams
Cholesterol: 44 mg
[url removed, login to view]